You are all very welcome to join us for the services at St James church hall.
For your safety the church has put the follow steps in place:
- Please wait at the door until invited in. Your name and contact detail i.e. phone number will be requested for Track and Trace.
- Please remain at 2m distance from others both inside and outside the church.
- Face masks must be worn at all times inside the building.
- Once you have chosen your seat please do not change seats or move the seat. You will find the service book and notice sheet on your chair. At the end of the service please leave the service book on your seat and take the notice sheet home. Do not hand them back to the sidesperson.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult at all times and not wonder around. There are no creche facilities.
- Unfortunately, under the present guidance there can be no public singing.
- If you are 70+ and /or ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ you are very welcome but must take your own decision as to whether to attend.
- The toilet will be available. Please sanitise your hands (and your child’s hands) before entering the toilet and wash hands for 20 seconds before leaving the toilets.
- The collection will be a retiring collect. You are encouraged to make a bank transfer. Details of the bank account will be in the notices.
- At the end of the service please leave with a 2m separation with others. Please do no wait around inside the church building.